Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nakakahiya, pero totoo...

Well, I was thinking, would I post this now, or sometime?

Well din, I decided to post it now.

Once, I was reading one of the articles of Word and Life Magazine, when I noticed in the "Heart to Heart" portion, this guy (o girl ba? ewan ko!!!), and his situation. Alam ninyo ba? I was inspired with his problem, that days later, matapos ang matagal na pagdi-discern kung sasagutin ko ba o hindi, I wrote to the guy, as well to the publisher, about my reply to his situation.

Ngayon, I recieved the news that his problem, and my reply to him (or her), was published. Alam ninyo, hanggang ngayon, eh nasa state of shock pa rin ako. I don't know what will be the reaction from the guy, or worse, from my Alma Mater. Well, Bahala na si God.

:)
August 29, 2006

(Guyz, kung gusto ninyong mabasa ang Problema niya, at yung reaction ko, Please get a copy of Word and Life Magazine, August-September 2006 issue, dun sa may portion ng Heart to Heart. If I'm not wrong, the name of the one with the problem is Ayutegamgam. Then, kung may reactions kayo, just let me know by posting a comment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment