Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a cry of somebody...

this is the cry of my soul right now. sorry for the lapses... oh, the pic, it's me and my classmate... I don't want to tell his identity.

bakit ganun???

I always try to give my best for the ones I love, whoever they may be. Pero it is as if everything is in vain! I always try to be according to their style, to their flow (with God's will on my hand so that I won't be walking astray), but to no avail! It hurts for me!!!

I try to live with them,... but it's as if I'm rejected!

bakit ba ganun? kahit ba ganito ako, eh kaya na nila ako ganun-ganunin? It's unfair!!! to the point of asking me kung bakit ko "minamanyak" ang isang partikular na tao, kahit na wala akong ginagawa? Masama bang lumapit at kulitin ang isang tao?

I always ask myself, sa akin ba ang mali kung bakit hindi niya ako pinapansin, kung bakit lagi nila akong iniitsipwera?

PERO HINDI!

Hindi na mauulit ito! I will never fall again in this catastrophe!

hindi na...

kaya?

No comments:

Post a Comment