Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the HeLL Prof... zino ziya???

I would begin the post with a quote on teachers...

I realized that being a teacher
is incomparable.
As we teach our students,
we learn how to cover our sorrow with a smile.
We learn how to stay vigorous
despite all the tasks we endure.
We learn how to give hope
eventhough ours is unclearly seen.
We learn how to give strength
even at times that we are weak.
Nobody would know what kind of
life a teacher has...
...unless we become one.

===+===

Now, what's behind all these? I would like to share with you my present problem regarding my classes. Actually, it's just another prof prob, but this time, it was a little bit painful inside. How did I said so?

Imagine this... you are doing nothing with your prof. Then suddenly, he would tell very awful words as if he is taking off all your clothes, leaving your soul bare. Imagine further, you would hear very nice words like...
- Take your seat, or your seat will take you.
- Don't look at me, You are not worth looking at me! Look me not!
- YOU ARE NOT WORTHFUL,... YOU ARE FORGETFUL!!!
- LAHAT KAIBIGAN KO, MALIBAN SA ISA DYAN.
- GOOD BYE SA INYONG LAHAT... MALIBAN SA ISA DYAN.
- Bawal ang "For me,..." (moments later...) Hindi nga For me, "PERHAPS" naman!!! Anu ba yan? wala na bang ibang salita dyan?
- Are you Perfect? You're not Perfect, right? Want 5.00? Ano?
...Well, kung naiisip nyo nang jombagin ang prof na ito after the class, bahala kayo. But if you ask me, and what I'm doing right now... I would possibly say, "Ok lang naman... kaya pa!"

OO, masakit kasi as a student na hindi mo naman inaasahang makakarinig ka ng ganun, parang masarap pumatay ng prof, at parang gagawin mo nga talaga, having the fact na he belongs to the Federation. Oo, I would dare tell this... BAKLA SIYA!!! At tanging bakla lang ang makakagawang pumuna sa kapwa niya mula ulo hanggang paa. At napakasakit nun, kasi hindi mo naman inaasahan ang mga bagay na ganun...

I continually pray that the Lord would guide me, my professors and my classmates... Only He would give us the light necessary for this bad happening to be a little bit... better.

This also serves as my training ground... I know that I would undergo situations more bitter than that. Sanayan lang yan... Yun.

Bahala na kung malaman niya ang post na ito... magkasakitan na. At least, hindi ko itinago ang nararamdaman ko. Masakit nga, pero dapat ko itong tiisin... I'm the student, he's the master... It's the matter of sacrifice.

God, Your Divine Will be done now and always.

JoEzeMa,ccs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment