Monday, July 13, 2009

after a few weeks...

a quick drowse-off of the things, endeavours, and rendezvous that I had undergone these past few weeks while I'm not around the webbie world...

> First news... I was appointed Master of Ceremonies by Fr. Junjun de Guzman... as we are having our breakfast last Friday. Man! I certainly do not know what to do... looking at my forefathers (Fra. Dave, Fr. Boyet Pedroso... the Diocesan MC of Kalookan, et. al.), and replacing my feet with theirs, my first thoughts were... parang di ko kakayanin! Wala pa akong proper training, hindi ko pa masyadong galamay ang liturhiya... But I was startled with Padre's words... You are not worthy... but you are CALLED. (...at tsaka isa pa, madali namang maging MC... basahin mo lang ang mga rites!) I pray that God may guide me more... with the help of my forefathers. Fra. Francis, HELP ME!!!!

> Pahirap na Sem ito!!! kaliwa't kanang mga reporting, magugulong discussion, madugong mga exam... wow! Who said that Third Year is easy??? To those who are heading their way to Third Year BSE... MAGHANDA NA KAYO!!!

> Nagsimula ang Year of the Priests and the Two Hearts sa SCP last Sunday. First job of the day: LAUDS. Well, that's not a part of the main program, pero we also began reciting Lauds with the people of 6:00 AM Mass. Kakapagod ang paggawa ng acetate copies, pero still, managed pa rin! And the end result... Success!!!

> Haggardness sa gulo!!! Suko na ang powers ng lolo mo sa mga kaguluhan sa paligid, at parang isa na lang ang masasabi ko sa mga nais manggulo sa buhay ko... please lang! MATUTULOG MUNA AKO... PUYAT AKO EH!

> 19 SA 19!!! The kick-off B-Post for A19/09 Series will begin on July 18, wala kasi ako sa 19, I will be on the Basic Formation for the new members of SMW in the Diocese. Pray for us anyway.

...ito na lang muna sa ngayon... See you sometime... pag may net na kami ulit.

JoEzeMa,ccs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment