Monday, August 10, 2009

heading to the BE (Bpost Series #6, last of the series.)

We are now heading to the last week... so I would like to share with you some insights on my BE and Three Wishes which would be published on Aug 13 and 16.

> Picturrific! Unlike the past BEs, the one for this year is supported by lots of pictures, symbolizing each aspect of my life: MAS/SMW, Haus Boi, CCS, and CMU; as well as my bad sentiments.

> More Pouring of my inner self. Another special for this year is the manner of presentation, more bold, yet down-to-earth.

> aspectically... good. It's more of an awkward way of giving thanks to all who had been a part of my life for this year.

> living out the theme! My theme for last year was One Year older... One Year wiser... One Year nearer. This would serve as my report for last year.

Watch out, guys! it's heading the way!!!

JoEzeMa,ccs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment