Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Picxs......

Eversince I took hold of my sissie's digicam sometime this year, I have undergone a massive change, from somebody who loves to be a part of pictures, to somebody who loves to be a part of pictures, and taking a picture myself!

For example... This pic is taken last August 22, during our Pabingo sa tag-ulan. I am here with Fr. Junjun and some members of the Pastoral Council. Everytime I have a pic, I always smile... to the greater and the greatest!!! This shows my enthusiasm with regards to sharing memoirs with others.

On the other hand, I took this pic of Fr. Junjun the other Sunday. Yah, a Priest riding a motocycle in his alb. Grabe, noh? But the main idea behind this is, I also would like to capture first-hand the feelings and emotions of others. Especially when it comes to good and happy feelings, I would like to share with the world how a person feels it when he does it sometime around.

For one, Having a picture is like holding the moment, seizing it, and keeping it for the rest of his life. It's not narcissism per se, but it's more of keeping the moment alive.

Wala lang! I just shared with you how I become addicted to capturing pictures, be it formal or a simple part of my every day.

In the end, I could say that I love pictures! They form a part of my life.

JoEzeMa,ccs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment