Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ZEKE XX: My Grand COF



I've been busy making and editing my COF Album for two months now. Some had been criticizing it, considering it as worthless. For some, it is just vain time editing pictures of your so-called "COF-Circle of friends" or as I put it, "Calokang Oval (Hindi Circle) ng aking mga Friendshops."

Well, I've been asking myself, why edit?

It all started when I am editing my picture, when I came up with the ides of editing some pictures of those who I consider as friends. From one, they became three, until they became 26 (as the number of pics today indicated). They come from the different spheres of my life. From my CCS Family, to my Xtr@Rice, to classmates and Ghoy Ghang, down to those people who had been a part of my petty life.

It became my joy to edit my friends' pics, especially if they are really close to me. It is so because they are a part of me. This is my way of appreciating them for being a simple part of my colorful life.

I also consider this as a way of killing idle time. rather than doing something which could be boring enough like strolling or sort, I devote my vacant time to editing pics, aside from making blogposts, and studying.

Ok, gotta go! I'm still editing pics. Anyway, if you would like to see the pics, you can view them by clicking here. This would direct you to the album. Ciao!

KuyaZeke,ccs_072810 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment