Friday, July 23, 2010

Ur Sunday Dose

Starting this Sunday, July 25, 2010, I shall also group myself among those bloggers who make it a habit to write Sunday Gospel Reflections on their blogs. For me, I shall give it a title:

USD: Ur Sunday Dose

USD: because for typical Netizens like us, going to church on the Lord's day is a difficult thing to do. USD was formed in order for those on-the-go and for those who could pass by my site to have some weekly dose of the Word of God, words of hope for the despaired, and encouragement for those who are in their down moments.

I am not really a master in giving my own reflections, especially when we are talking about the Sunday Gospel. Well, we'll see about that on Sunday when we begin USD-ing.

Hindi ko sana makatamaran ang paggawa ng reflection! hehehe. Besides, The Word of God is something we must put our focus on. All these on TSS on Blogger, One With You.

KuyaZeke,ccs_072310 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment