Sunday, July 25, 2010

ZEKE XX: Bitoy's 100 Truths

(Actually, this is just a bare repost from my Facebook Site. However, I revised my answer to some questions to make it accurate with the situation. Enjoy reading.)

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = tubig.
2. last phone call = matagal na yun. I remember it's Fra. Dave.
3. last text message = ewan ko, matagal na rin akong walang cp.
4. last song you listened to = Alaala Mo (White Lies)
5. last time you cried = my last confession.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = nope, never gone to a date.
7. been cheated on = yah.
8. kissed someone & regretted it = OO. Sobra!
9. lost someone special = naman.
10. been depressed = ngayon depressed ako, kapag nakikita ko ang taong nagpapasama ng loob ko.
11. been drunk and threw up = nung Fiesta last year. It was a drinking spree! Unforgettable!

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. black
13. white
14. blue

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend = naman.
16. Fallen out of love = pwede.
17. Laughed until you cried = ay talaga!
18. Met someone who changed you? = yes.
19. Found out who your true friends were = oo.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = oo. napakasakit nga eh.
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list = maybe 1 or 2.

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life = a lot. Merong mga friends na hindi ko pa nakikita, pero kilala ko.
24. Do you have any pets = 3 Askals, 1 Shihtzu.
25. Do you want to change your name? = open for negotiation.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = nagpakain nang walang humpay.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = I did not reached midnight last night. I slept early.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = my birthday. I'm turning 20!!!
30. Last time you saw your Mother = kanina, may tinanong siya sa akin.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = my face, especially my lips.
32. What are you listening to right now = When I'm Gone (Albert Hammond).
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = i just encountered him in a story in Gay Lit.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = the attitude of some guys out there.
35. Most visited webpage = FB, Youtube, and my Blogsite. Actually, you are also here!!!
37. Nickname = Wewe (my first; coined by my elementary classmate), Bitoy (my second; coined by some jejemons at Tanza), Zeke (my latest, coined by my friend, Shawynn).
38. Relationship Status = taken na ni Bro!
39. Zodiac sign = Grand Lion.
40. He or She? = he. walang kokontra!
41. Elementary = ICPS-Malabon
42. High School = ICPS-Malabon
43. College = CMU, ???
44. Your motto= "Happiness does not come. It is worked for."
45. Weight= mga 54 kgs.
46. Height = ewan.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = xempre!
48: What do you like most about yourself? = somebody who likes the mix of oldies and newbies..
49. Piercings = wala.
50. Tattoos = wala rin.
51. Righty or lefty = righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = pwede ba ung time na tinuli ako?
53. First piercing = wala.
54. First best friend = The name's Kim. ewan ko kung asan na siya ngayon.
55. First sport you joined = Badminton. Pero I'm not that fond.
56. First vacation = Baguio.
58. First pair of trainers = ...?

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = nope.
60. Drinking = nope rin.
61. I'm about to = answer this question.
62. Listening to = When I'm Gone (Albert Hammond).
63. Waiting for = me to call this a day.

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = perhaps.
65. Get Married? = I'm a professed lay.
66. Career? = teacher/businessman.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? = whatever strikes my eyes first.0
68. Hugs or kisses = hugs muna para safe.
69. Shorter or taller = tall is all.
70. Older or Younger = younger. mas masaya pa nung bata ako.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = whatever.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = nice stomach.
73. Sensitive or loud = i want a jive of those two.
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship. mahirap ang biglaan.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = let me look at the gal first. Wherever he/she may look better, I would accept it.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = oo.
77. Drank hard liquor = oo rin.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = hindi naman ako nagsasalamin eh.
79. Sex on first date = ni sa panaginip nga hindi pa ako nakipag-date!
80. Broken someone's heart = yes..
81. Had your own heart broken =yes rin.
82. Been arrested = para namang pagkasama-sama ko...
83. Turned someone down = yah.
84. Cried when someone died = naman!
85. Fallen for a friend?= yep.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = depending on the situation.
87. Miracles = Yes. If you have faith, you can create a miracle.
88. Love at first sight = yah.
89. Heaven = naman!
90. Santa Claus = kay Bro na lang.
91. Kiss on the first date = ... ewan nga!
92. Angels = of course! I know somebody's guiding me.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one gf/bf?= hever never.
95. Did you sing today? = Sunday ngayon, nagsimba ako. Tural, kumanta ako ng mga kanta sa misa.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = yah.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = the day when... naku! andami pala!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = yah.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = yah. However, to make it more appropriate with the series, I would add some pomp to the title.

KuyaZeke,ccs_072510 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment