Monday, October 04, 2010

LIT-tie Monday: To my Colleagues...

(Bit's Note: This will be the start of another series of posts. This time, it's all on my literary side. I shall call this LIT-tie Monday. This will go, hand-on-hand, with my two other post series, WedPost and Ur Sunday Dose, though it will not be as frequent as the two weekly posts, depending on the spirit that I will have. You all know, writers write when they are "high" in spirit. So, I hope you enjoy this new addition to the Site. All this at JEM@Blogger, One with You! :) )

TO MY COLLEAGUES...

It's here now, my dear friends.
The moment which I prayed would not come.
It's difficult to leave you but I must go.
I know you'll understand, you'll miss me too.

After years of friendship, this day comes...
...When I shall depart from your everyday life...
...When you shall leave me with memories...
...When we shall kiss one more time...
...When we look back and see it has been a job well done.

Though it hurts, I must move on,
Continue with life and its trials,
The joys and sorrows that it will give me,
but this time, without you by my side.

I thank the Lord for you, I thank all of you...
You have been with me throughout it all.
I failed you, but you're still there.
You understood me more than the world.

I will cherish every moment, every second...
...every laughter, every jeer...
...every cheer, every tear...
...with all of you, just everything.

Kudos, Goodbye!
To each and everyone of you.
Thank you so much!
I love all of you.


KuyaZeke,ccs_100410 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment