Monday, November 22, 2010

LIT-tie Monday: Echoes from within


ECHOES FROM WITHIN
(November 07, 2010)

Out of the little nowhere, I hear
Various echoes coming from within.
Shingling, Shangling, consuming my soul,
taking me out like there's no tomorrow.

Echoes in, and echoes out...
Voices of care, of shame and comfort.
"I love you," "I hate you, "I'm sorry."
"Don't worry, I'll take good care of me."

I ask, what is this occurrence?
What is this threatening coincidence?
I may be out of my mind, but what the heck?
This thing I remember may give the trick...

I have a girl, I love her so much;
We fought, like there's no match.
I ask her forgiveness, but to no avail.
She left me, with memories all in a trail.

My Girl! What is happening?
You left me, but your voice still echoes within!
I go here and there, but you follow still.
I remember how much you loved me.

You may leave me all the while...
but as long as your love stays with me,
I will be happy always to hear
your voice, as it echoes from within.

BïtZëëlöG_112210

No comments:

Post a Comment