Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010: THE BiTZ OF THE BEST!!!

Before we say goodbye to the year that was 2010, let me share with you some photo-memories of the major events of the year.

SANTO NIÑO FIESTA - January 17

BRO. JONJON'S GRADUATION - March 14

PALM SUNDAY CELEBRATION-March 28

SANTA CRUZ PARISH FIESTA and
FRA. LLOYD'S CONFIRMATION - May 07-08





MY SISTER'S VICTORY PARTY - May 11


CONVIVENCE OF THE SHEMA - May 15-17



DEO GRATIAS! Bishop Deo @ 25 - August 21


EDUCATION WEEK - September 07-09

PROF. JULIANNE DOMINGO'S BIRTHDAY - September 14



FR. ADONIS' THANKSGIVING MASS - September 30


MY FIRST VISIT TO OUR LADY OF THE MOST HOLY ROSARY, LA NAVAL DE MANILA - October 10



THE BEST OF THREECE FAMILIA - October-November



I guess the pics would best justify how the year 2010 was for me... very much colorful.

I thank God and everyone who has been a part of my life this year from day one to day 365. I continue to pray that this year would end smoothly and in God's grace, as I anticipate the coming of another year in His blessings.

Tomorrow, I will post the last post of this site under the old url. Remember, andyan na si SIR...
BïTZëëlöG_122910 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment