Monday, December 20, 2010

2010: RED

RED

Red is the color of my bike.

Red is the color of my t-shirt when I celebrate my birthday.

Red is the dress of Ms. Maria Vitoyari Kaj.

And Red is my color of emotions for 2010.

Well, my year is full of redness. In one way or another, I used the color Red to show-off my side of life. It is my sign of rebellion, against certain things in this world which is against my views.

It hurts me so much when I am rejected and considered as an outcast. That's one side of the year for me.

I was overtly and covertly misunderstood by the people around me.

...Maybe it's because of certain views which is against the general precept of the world. Perhaps, it's because of my same-old bananas which make them go icky towards the way I act or think.

Not at all times does a priest act like a priest. Sometimes, he acts as a lunatic showing-off to the world that he is a priest, though deep inside he isn't. I remember that day when my Parish Priest dooped me because of certain chisms which is certainly not true. He took off his trust from me, because I am walking in the Neo Catechumenal Way. He called me as a guy who does not have palabra de honor. All these because he doesn't understand me, and my acts. Yes, I may opt to go with the flow, but when I know that everything is wrong, then being a sensitive Christian, I must correct every flaw. This is not welcomed by the mob, so they disregarded all my past deeds and dooped me down to the earth.

I left the parish ministry for a "study leave", with some folks really knowing my situation. And they welcomed me and made me feel that there is a community waiting and understanding me.

I MISS THE OLD SYSTEM OF MY PARISH. Though the flow took me to where I am right now, nevertheless I miss the people and things which I was doing before the great move.

Don't go with people whom you do not know. At the first weekend of this month, I dooped myself to the earth for committing a terrible mistake. At first glance, I felt heaven for such, but after everything else, I rebelled against myself for such wrong act.

This makes me realize that even the Word of God which I proclaimed can also be used for personal and lustful purposes. Never considering the consequences that it may bring.

This makes me fearlessly warn each and everyone of you... BEWARE OF BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS! You may never know that their teachings may take you to crave their sexual desires.

To make the long story very short, I HATE MYSELF. Why? I AM IN A REBELLION AGAINST THE WORLD, NOT KNOWING THAT I WAS REBELLING AGAINST MYSELF ALL ALONG.

As the year ends in just a few days, I pray that this rebellion may cease in gradual strides. I know it's hard, and so, God help me!

BïTZëëlöG_122010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment