Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010: A YEAR OF COLORS AND EVERYTHING ELSE

As we bid adieu to JEM@Blogger and to the year 2010, we will have a ten-day series of posts about what the past year has been for me... a year of falling down and standing up, a year of adventures and discoveries, A YEAR OF COLORS AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

Starting tomorrow, I will post nine stories depicting every period, event, or status which I had undergone this year. If the subtitles had catch your eyes, might as well, you would have a deeper understanding of what the past year has been for me if you read the underlying thoughts and ideas in it.

And on the last post, it will be a fearless forecast of what the next year would be for me (That's my official year-end post, and the last one for JEM@Blogger).

Together with the three pilot posts of the site, this would form what would be the Last Ten days of JEM@Blogger. I'm very much exited to begin this series, so I invite you to be with me as I share my piece of 2010 with you on the last 10 days of the year which I lovingly call...

2010... A YEAR OF COLORS AND EVERYTHING ELSE!

All here on JEM@Blogger, One With You... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment