Monday, June 20, 2011

The week that was...

Well, thanks to the camera that my sis gave me for our family to use, I was able already to capture the events that made the most of my week. Well, these might have also made the week of you pipz out there.

LUNAR ECLIPSE
The longest one in a decade, I was able to wake up as early as 3a.m. last Friday to witness the covering of the Moon's light by the Earth's shadow. I wasn't able to finish it though because it's early morning already and the sun is rising. Well enough, I got good pics of the Eclipse's highlights. 







Rizal@150
Last Saturday, out of boredom, I decided to get out of my comfort zone for awhile and visit the Rizal Monument. Though I got out at the start of Typhoon Egay, I was still able to enjoy my visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment