Thursday, July 28, 2011

BiTZ...DaBhezt@21: Photo-memories...


I promise this is going to be a short blogpost. I would simply present to you another side of me: BiTZ the Photographer.

I love taking pictures. For one reason or another, I just love taking pictures and capturing memories. Just as I love writing, do I also love capturing seconds and saving it for the next generations. If there is something which I would consider as a hobby in this mid-life of mine, it would certainly be taking pictures.


This is my first picture on record. Since it is the first, the date goes back to sometime in 1990. I'm a natural cry-baby then. But with help of a sackful of Gerber, and my mother's care for me, I grew up and turned out to be like this...

Eventually, I grew up to be more fond of the camera. I turned out to learn poses...


like the one above, and the one below...


Certainly, victory and enjoyment was seen in most of my pics, like this memorable High School graduation picture...
Until the time came when I myself learned how to use a camera, and for myself took memorable pictures. Some may be vague for others, but nevertheless, these pictures speak for themselves.


A picture of Jesus...


A picture of brotherhood...


A picture of wonder...

and a picture of enjoyment.

In the past 21 years, certainly, I was able to use the camera as my tool in showing emotions and sentiments. It became my simple companion in taking memories and sharing it with the rest of the world.

That's it. I told you, it's that short. I hoped the pictures tell enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment