Monday, July 04, 2011

Mid...Year...Mid...Me!!!

July’s here! While schools celebrate this as Nutrition Month, the site, as it always do throughout the years, is looking at this month as a month of dire preparation.
It may sound silent in the beginning days of the month, but that doesn’t mean it would go on a total silence. I plan to post less in the next two weeks, as I prepare for the major event of the year in this side of the blogosphere: the month-long celebration of my being me! It shall start in July 19, it’s a Tuesday.
I shall also start my second round of Field Study this Friday. Add to it the holy pressure I receive during classes and at home, and I can have one month jam-packed of endeavors and activities. That makes me a busy guy this July!

For now, I would like to grab the chance to thank everyone who had been with me this past month, especially during the week-long celebration LIMA. Actually, it was a raw idea, unplanned (whichmakes it different from the yearly Birthday Celebration) yet successful. Thanks to all who had left their sentiments, either through the blog or personally. Thanks especially to Ian Joseph Riñon and Fr. Abe Arganiosa for citing and greeting me on their own blogsites (which could lead to plugging them for you to visit). And at the end of it, a million thanks to God for the five years of virtual existence.
This will be a month of feats, colors and pure enjoyment. I'm on the way to 21, and ngayon pa lang, I'm inviting you all to be with me in the coming days.
As for us, let’s go on. Let’s proceed. It’s still 2011! TAON KO ‘TO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment