Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Papaya Juice...Remedy for Dengue?

I want to suck blood... yumyum!!!
It's Dengue time once again. This may come later than the outbreak, but I'm writing this at the time when the recorded cases of Dengue in certain areas reached a skyrocketing high. People (just as I am) turned recourse to many things: mosquito mat, mosquito repellent, and for others, fumigation. People nowadays try every good measure so as for them to be saved from the rainy plague that is Dengue.

I myself had been inflicted with Dengue when I was in First Year High School. Just when my mom thought I was only experiencing a simple fever (and up until now, she's still believing thus), I knew from then that the fever I am experiencing was very unusual. I also had vomitting, chills, dry and chapped lips and patches in my skin. I knew this is not just fever, this is something else. Later on, upon encountering a brochure, I confirmed my hypothesis. I had Dengue, and Thank God I survived.

Well, my tito passed by my FB page last week. He shared me this note written by a certain Jawad Ur Rehman. In it is a possible solution to the rampant Dengue crisis we are facing nowadays. I have certain doubts in this, but, as they say, walang masama sa pagsubok at baka sakaling tumalab nga

If there are queries, just feel free to leave a comment. Again, this is not my personal research; I would just like to share something that was also shared with me. I hope this works especially now.

I end my note here. What follows is the real note shared to me...

===+===

PASS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN, IT MAY SAVE LIVES.

Dengue Fever Remedy

I would like to share this interesting discovery from a classmate's son who has just recovered from dengue fever. Apparently, his son was in the critical stage at the ICU when his blood platelet count drops to 15 after 15 liters of blood transfusion.

His father was so worried that he seeks another friend's recommendation and his son was saved. He confessed to me that he gave his son raw juice of the papaya (in Urdu Papeta) leaves. From a platelet count of 45 after 20 liters of blood transfusion, and after drinking the raw papaya (in Urdu Papeta) leaf juice, his platelet count jumps instantly to 135. Even the doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he was discharged. So he asked me to pass this good news around.

Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, 2pcs just cleaned and pound and squeeze with filter cloth. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf.. So two tablespoon per serving once a day. Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will loose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is very bitter and you have to swallow it like that. But it works.

*Papaya Juice - Cure for Dengue*

You may have heard this elsewhere, but if not, I am glad to inform you that papaya juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. As dengue fever is rampant now, I think it's good to share this with all.

Please spread the news about this as lately there are many dengue cases. It's great if such natural cure could help to ease the sufferings of dengue patients.

Furthermore it's so easily available.Blend them and squeeze the juice! It's simple and miraculously effective!!

No comments:

Post a Comment