Monday, October 29, 2012

Committed.

Being a preacher means opening yourself to the challenges of the world, proclaiming Christ even if everyone ridicules you.

Relics and all could help, BUT WHAT ARE RELICS IF YOU DO NOT LIVE THEIR BLESSED LIVES?
You can be a Liturgy Nazi, BUT WHAT'S THE PURPOSE IF YOU DO NOT FEEL CHRIST IN THE SACRAMENT, AND JUST KEEP ON BASHING THE ERRORS OF OTHERS?

Witnessing, my dear friends. I think, this is the best way of bringing Christ's love to others. You can never tell everyone what you have never experienced. You can never show Jesus if you don't don't have Jesus in you.


I remember a friend - a Born Again Christian - who became a close friend of mine since he worked at the company. We go out together after work until he leaves at North EDSA. Yes, he has questions regarding the faith and I dared answer them, not through the verses, but through my experience as a Catholic coupled by the Doctrine of the Church. He listened nevertheless, as we shared our ideas of being Christians in the world and not of the world.

I'm not good in Apologetics, nor am I well-versed in the passages, and - let's face it - so do many of us. But how can we show Christ at that? 

YOUR LIFE. 

Commit yourself to a preaching life!



No comments:

Post a Comment