Thursday, November 15, 2012

There goes my LOLA...

This is the rest she wanted all along:  being with her Creator whom she believed and trusted to all her life.


Last November 9, our dear Lola Pilang left this land of exile to join her whole family towards life eternal. Sad as it may seem, I know deep inside my heart that she had 88 years of a well-spent life, full of blessings and graces.

She, for us, is an example of a simple and humble servant who, instead of thinking of her worth, decided to take care of her own kin. She died a virgin, and I know she's proud of it. We were all her kids, for she showered upon us her motherly love and care. Adding that to her unwavering faith in God, that makes her life so inspiring for each of us.

For that, she will be SURELY missed. I'm proud to have a lola like her.
+
RIP
PELAGIA Pilang PANGANIBAN
1924 - 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment