Monday, May 06, 2013

AGUA DE MAYO

And after a hot month, here comes what everyone is waiting for... 

THE FIRST ACID RAIN OF MAY!!!

Once in my life, I enjoyed taking a cool bath under the rain, not caring about anyone's criticism. Back then, I could run through our yard naked, dancing and singing to joy, and splashing water to my mom.

It was then. 

I just looked outside last Saturday, without even thinking of taking a dip because I know that it's bad for the skin. Yet I look at the happy faces of my nephews and nieces. Memories came back to me.

Memories go down and splash our thoughts with the joys of the yesteryears. I don't really know if I had a well-spent childhood. For one thing I know, the days I can take a bath under the rain left a significant impact on me. Something good.


No comments:

Post a Comment