Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Things which completed BiTZ.23!!!

Photo layouts prepared by friends. What a nice way to celebrate my 23rd year of life and grace!


Thank you, Fray Valentinus Bayuhadi Ruseno, OP, for this wonderful layout. Though I do not know what lies ahead, I pray so much for something more worthwhile in my life. I believe, this MEANS something. Thanks again, Fray!
 =====


Pasensya na po kung medyo nahuli. I thought naisend ko siya kagabi. Pasensya na po. Well, I wish you all the best, Kuya Weldann. Nawa'y patuloy kayong gabayan at biyayan ng Diyos! Celebrate life to it's fullest! Have more years worth celebrating! Keep smiling and keep praying! Nandito lamang po kami sa tabi ninyo. VIVA LA VIRGEN! Benedicite!  — with Weldann Lester Panganiban.

 ===

August 19 at 9:50pm · 

PIC-PAC: The torrential rains did not stop me from having a big welcome to my 23rd year of life. Thanks toNerrad Wehttam for your presence and for the sweet Cassava Cake which I chose to be my Birthday Cake this year. Also, thanks to my co-teachers and students who braved the rains just to share significant time with me.

Many thanks also to Fray Bayuhadi, OP for the best birthday layout I had yet!

To one and all, thank you for the greetings, love and support! I will remember you in my prayers tonight. Keep safe.

And so, after 23 years, THE STORY CONTINUES.
 ===


August 18 at 11:20pm ·




BiTZ.23... GOD'S GRACE. MY SERVICE.

Isang taon na naman po ang iyong pinagkaloob sa akin, O Panginoon! Salamat po sa lahat ng biyaya! Ibinabalik ko ang lahat sa iyo. Huwag mong ipahintulot na malayo ako sa iyo, at nawa'y maganap ang iyong Banal na Kalooban ngayon at palagi. Amen!

Regina Sacratissimi Rosarii, ora pro nobis!
Sancti Ioseph, ora pro nobis!
Beate Pater Dominice, ora pro nobis!
Sancti Ezequiel Moreno, ora pro nobis!

DEO GRATIAS!!!




To all who remembered my special day with their prayers and love, A MILLION THANKS TO YOU. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment