Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Grace After Grace!

It should have been a usual day at school, when someone informed me that my recent entry on our visit to Sr. Teresita Castillo is made the HEADLINE STORY of http://spiritdaily.com, an American resource portal on articles related to the Catholic Faith.


I thank Mr. Michael Brown of Spirit Daily, for this wonderful opportunity of having SB@B featured on the renowned Web Portal in America. Also, to my friends in the Initiative to promote Mama Mary Mediatrix, for their support as I write this unforgettable encounter. Thanks also to the readers and devotees from the Philippines, America and beyond, who took time to read my little sharing on an experience capped by God's grace and Mama Mary's guidance.

I have been blogging for eight years now. This blog and its posts had encountered different ups and downs. I have also considered taking the page down because of low maintenance. But then, little things such as these make my mission of sharing my world in writing a little more stronger. As long as there are people who visit the site and read its contents, I am certain that this blog will be always here to stay.

At the end of this post, I wish to declare as before, that at the end of the day, I am just but the Lord's writing machine. Everything that I write is a reflection of the Lord's grace upon me and upon us. I don't boast every good acclaim, for I know that all these happens as God wills. To Him, and to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary and Mediatrix of All Grace, do I return all thanks and honor.

BLESSED BE GOD ALWAYS! MARAMING SALAMAT PO!


No comments:

Post a Comment