Saturday, February 13, 2016

VIA CRUCIS SA AVE Year 5: Lolo Uweng

It's been over a year since I last visited Lolo Uweng at Landayan. This year, due to my proximity to the place (thank you, NCR Palaro!), I was able to venerate the Santo Entierro once again. I attended the Ash Wednesday Mass there, and took photos of the stations there. I was also able to meet Christian, a FB friend who is serving there. He helped me with shooting some videos for the intro vid of VCSA. 

Of course, there were some bloopers during the shoot.




But in the end, with Lolo Uweng's help, we were able to come up with a simple yet informative video on Lolo Uweng and the Diocesan Shrine. This served as a kickstart for this year's edition of Via Crucis sa Ave. 



More videos will be done during this Lenten Season, as we continue this custom of journeying with Jesus on the Way of the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment