Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 26, 2016. It was raining when I and my co-aspirant brothers asked for the Mercy of God and for admittance to the life of the Community under the example of Saint Augustine. In response, Fr. Peter Casiño, OSA gave us the insignia of the Order of St. Augustine: the heart pierced by an arrow, placed upon an open book, signifying the thirst for wisdom and knowledge under the guidance of the Cross of Jesus. Since then, life has never been the same. All over again.


YES. After years of running away, after many failures and loopholes, I now stand up and take the challenge. I thought life is already enough for me, but then there is still a deeper desire in my heart to return to my dreams and make them a reality. This is the start of a long journey full of joys and challenges, all towards Jesus.


Not only I, but WE take the challenge. This is the start of a new chapter in our lives, and we will never make it without God's grace.

Please pray for us that we may be really strong in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment