Monday, August 17, 2009

A Public Apology... (19 sa 19 Special Feature)

I would like to extend my sincere apology to those who were offended by my "other side" yesterday, Aug. 16, 2009.

That "other side", my brother in the dark, is somebody that I don't want to share with all. It occurs only when I go mad and bad on things. That situation yesterday, I know, led me to another dirt in my name. It gave me shame again in my heart.

Masakit kung maituring, but still, the message is clear. The word I would like to convey to the person concerned is clear. Alam na niya yun. Kung ayaw niyang makinig sa akin, then so be it. I would render silence.

Still, I felt that it is my responsibility to render a public apology in favor of those who were suprised by my other side. I'm really sorry na nagambala ko kayo dahil sa masamang kapatid ko.

This apology also goes to those people na nasaktan ko throughout the past year. Marami sila, hindi ko na mabilang. I'm sorry for whatever I did that offended you.

Well, life must go on... it really must be.

3 Wishes..............parating na!

JoEzeMa,ccs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment