Friday, August 28, 2015

NESTLE WELLNESS CAMPUS AT TANGOS NHS

This is technically my first post about my new workplace: Tangos National High School. I teach MAPEH for Grade 8 and 10 students since July.

An English major teaching MAPEH???

Yes. Because we must be open to all possibilities which come to our lives everyday.

One of the first undertakings I had here is the Wellness Dance Moves, a part of the advocacy for healthy living through having a healthy lifestyle and eating good food. And one of the best ways to promote this advocacy is through dance.

Of course, Tangosians prepared for this. Here is a glimpse of what happened yesterday.


Life here in Tangos NHS is a lot more adventurous, but I know God placed me here for a better purpose. I will post more on my new home in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment