Saturday, October 01, 2011

VIVA LA VIRGEN! VIVA OCTUBRE!

We are now in the Month of October, the second month of the Ber Quartet. This month in the Christian world is considered as the month dedicated to the Most Holy Rosary. Remembering the past events which occurred through the intercession of the Holy Mother of God, we can always be assured that she will intervene through our every need and neccesity. 

I entrust this month to the Holy Mother of God, Queen of the Holy Rosary, La Naval de Manila, in sincere gratitude for all the graces she bestowed upon me by the recitation of the Holy Rosary. I vow to recite the Rosary throughout the month, and to visit her shrine on October 09.

I felt her presence throughout the year, so I return the gratitude. VIVA LA VIRGEN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment