Sunday, May 29, 2011

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES...
(Part 01?)

Brought about by the sensational $h!t Brix picture quotes and with the technology that is http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php, here are some motivational quotes to fill up my day. Maybe you want to have one for your own, click on the link above and you will be able to create one for yourself also!

First one is a quote from my student at MNHS, and he said,


Next is from my lovely professor, and she said  in Facebook, thus,


I also requested a motto and picture from my former classmate, thus he gave this for us to ponder...


I can never forget my favorite student who never gave up on me no matter what. this one is for him...


Of course, I have my own dose of this Motivational picture. And so, I go like this...


Amm, you may also $h!t Brix with this one... hehehehe....


This may be part one. It seems enjoyable; maybe I can create another set of Motivational Pictures in the coming days... Well, who's to be put in the limelight next time? Let's see... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment