Thursday, May 26, 2011

SCOTTY'S IN IT TO WIN IT!!!

And yes, he definitely got it! Scotty McCreery is officially the tenth American Idol. Following the footsteps of Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Fantasia Barino, David Cook, Kris Allen, Lee DeWyze, Jordin Sparks Taylor Hicks, and Ruben Studdard, here comes the youngest member of the family. Youngest since he won the competition at a very old age of 17. (See the irony? ahehehe....) 

This AI winner of the year hailed from Garner, North Carolina. According to sources known, his mother works as a Realtor, while his father has a mix of American and Puerto Rican descent. The result? A good boy full of dreams and aspirations with a voice which beats your heart out.

I have nothing much to say about Scotty, but what makes him my bet is his subtle style of singing. Very new to my ears though, since he does it country style, but the way he sings makes the audience awe-struck and move to tears without them knowing.

His voice, though, is a very surprising bass (to the tune of 'Your Man'), which made the judges add him to the Hollywood Potentials. Add to that his pleasing character and good charms especially when he smiles and that's your American Idol for the tenth season.

Whether he found a new love or not this season (I'm referring to the tweets about their 'kissing' of Lauren Alaina), that I would leave to Scotty, since I'm not in the right disposition to say so. But when you ask me whether that would be sweet, I would reply, 'nothing would be much sweeter. :p'

So, he's in it to win it! I think he has nothing to say after this huge success in his life but... I LOVE YOU THIS BIG!!!

Congrats, Scotty!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment