Sunday, August 14, 2011

BiTZ...DaBhezt@21: She...


If there is somebody in this world that I must thank for the most, she must be it.

She is somebody who does not have that temper, but laughs out loud at joketime.

She loves cooking. I certainly love everything she cooks, including GG.

She hates a dirty house... while I hate cleaning it.

She makes it sure that I work first before eating, or else I may receive a dirty set of words.

When I was sick, she took care of me.

When my left hand was injured, she took me to the hospital amid the jeers of others.

I faced the hardships of college, and she pursued for me to finish studying.

I treated her ill, but she still loves me.

And wherever fate takes me, I LOVE HER VERY MUCH.

If there is any reason I should celebrate my 21st year of life, aside from my many friends and experiences, SHE IS THE MAIN REASON.

Thanks, Mrs. EBELLA PANGANIBAN!

I love you, Ma!


2 comments:

  1. you're such a good son...
    well i hope every child must be like...

    ReplyDelete