Thursday, January 08, 2009

dadami pa ba ang lahi ko?

I'm not into cameras (eventhough I longed to have one...) and I enjoy every single time that I'm holding a cam, be it a conventional cam that families use everytime they go outing, a cellphone cam that I use everytime a friend requests me to take pics of him/her, or my dear Empee, my MP4 that my sis usually use because of its games and music downloads.

I also don't look good at pics. See that pic over there? I had a side comment for that... "parang tanga lang." and it IS indeed true. I don't know how to look infront of a cam.

But the right thing is... many wanted to handle a camera, others wanted to be a cam whore. Why? Because they want to capture memories and treasure them for the rest of their lives.

Ask me, what can I say for myself, as a Cam Whore, and as somebody for everybody?


I'M PROUD TO BE THE AMBASSADOR OF HOLINESS BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE SUPREME BEING MORE BRIGHTER AND SUBLIME THAN THE SUN THAT WE SEE EVERY SINGLE DAY (BASTA WALANG ULAN, TSAKA HINDI MAKULIMLIM...)!!! AND YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ON THAT!!!

Nakakainggit nga yung dumadami yung lahi dahil sa pagiging

CAM WHORE, naaadik sa paghawak ng camera o pagkuha ng

sarili nila sa camera. At least, they are not PROFESSIONAL

WHORES!!! Yung mga walang magawa kundi manira ng

memories... parang maninira ng camera!!!

Kaya sa mga Professional Whores out there...

DUMAMI MAN ANG LAHI NINYO,...


HINDI PA RIN KAYO LALAGO!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

batu-bato sa langit,

ang tamaan, BUKOL!!!

JoEzeMa,ccs

No comments:

Post a Comment