Thursday, January 29, 2009

TOP SiX!!! (First for 2009...)

TOP SIX
...thoughts for the souls...
(including the great ME!!!)

===+===

6. PAHIRAP NA SAKIT...
KuDay! The first three days of this week turned out as the culmination of the sickness I had for the whole month... FLU. Wahaw! It was the great three days of the month... ill-speaking. Todo-sipon, tindi-lagnat, sige parin, gogogo sa SM San Lazaro, simba sa San Roque Cathedral,, nakita ka pa ni Fr. Jun E., Pakapagod pa rin!!! ADIK AKO, EH!!!!
5. MAS (SIMPLE NA), at SMW (GRANDE PA)!!!...
Sunday will be my second month in SMW, but it also the second parents' meeting in MAS. As I promised, I will just focus on the Lectors. Ganitong kahirap ang ayaw magpakawala... haha! No! It's not that. I will explain it on the next post.
4. PaSIMPLENG... WHAT?...
Just pissing inside the house these past five days. Nakupo!!! Parang ayoko nang lumabas!!! This could be the reality of Fr. Junjun's words... Invest in your family. (O dahil lang kaya, dahil palaging wala silang lahat? hehe!) In addition, because of the sickness I had, I was forced to make allibies and guard over the store... for three days. Wa magawa, tsarap buhay!
3. DA SOLAR EKLIPS...
The Solar Eclipe in TV is really grand kung grand, but the reality here in Tanza is... Man! Hindi namin makita!!! Natatakpan ng ulap!!! Muzta naman yun!?!
2. WANTED: BiToY...
To my classmates who cannot really understand the situation, please naman! I know that you cannot understand it without an understanding heart. I know rin na nagkulang ako sa inyong lahat kasi marami rin akong lapses nung nagpractice kayo. I don't know how can I make it up with you... but please! wag nyo namang akong pahirapan sa mga studies ko!?! (Another post soon...)
1. GIMME 5!!!...
Yesyesyes!!! I will strike 5 years as an Altar Server this Sunday!!! As always, I will celebrate it with a serve... and a blogpost. Watch it out!

===+===

No comments:

Post a Comment