Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WedPost: Bandit Cleaning

...Post No. 10...Nov.10, 2010...
===+===
"Courage is clearly a readiness to risk self-humiliation."
-Nigel Dennis
===+===
And so, what's for my post this week?
~Second Sem's here!!!
~Bandit Cleaning
~When everything's alright...
===+===

SECOND SEM'S HERE!!!

I've said a lot about this topic, still the thrill of the second semester ticked through my veins. It was like a breath of fresh air after all!!!

First day of classes was held yesterday, and instead of my usual 10:00 AM Wake-up time of SemBreak, I returned - miraculously - to my early WUT of 5:30 AM. I don't know what I'm feeling, yet I feel a lot energized though I have a very bad cold. It was like I am in a state of happiness and excitement, something which I missed the other sem.

My first experience with my present classmates is a lot confusing, though. Not to hurt their feelings, but I felt a little aloft with some of them. Just for a fact, I've entered a class having the smallest number of BSE-English Major students, and that feeling makes me empty a little bit. I've been used to having 30+ classmates; now, I have 15+. It was really a confusing and nerve-wracking situation.

Yet, when it comes to academics, I see their competencies in studying. Yes, they tend to help each other, and yet they still have to work on their own. Well, seems to me that it will be an interesting semester after all.

At the end of the day, I'd still entrust this semester to the Lord, as I always do. I always pray for Him to guide me with his divine Wisdom. I also pray for my classmates that I may adjust to their needs, and that they may welcome and accept me as I am.

===+===

Bandit Cleaning

Well, days before the semester began, I've lent a hand in cleaning the school. It was through the project of the Supreme Stud Council, CMU Inter-org Clean-up Drive 2010. I came as a representative of the English Society, under the leadership of Ms. Jocelyn Rosas. We were little in number, yet we still did our best

Though one of my most love-hated jobs was cleaning the house, there was such spirit in me that made me clean my assigned classroom in a near-perfect state. I did not noticed it at first, but I saw it as an enlightening and enjoyable experience. Want an evidence? Is the picture enough?

Well, it gave me a way to end the SemBreak in a meningful manner, in anticipation of the second semester. Thanks to the SSC for providing us a project like this, and to my schoolmates which helped the Council in giving the school campus a bath.

Why was this sub-post entitled Bandit Cleaning? As I was cleaning kasi the classroom, I covered my nose with a hankie, just like in the pic above. I am prone to nasal allergies, that's why I need to do such. That was loved in the pic. Very much.

===+===

When Everything's Alright...

Three sentences:
  1. Next time, if you feel that you're not really invited in a birthday celebration, please don't show-off, even if you're the host.
  2. If you are assigned for a particular job, do it to impress the boss. You are to do this step if your immediate boss is not for you.
  3. If you and your immediate boss is in a quarrel and it is his birthday, show up... just for the food.
===+===

WHAT LIES AHEAD?
(Greetings and Announcements...)

~ In connection with my first sub-post, Second Sem's Here!!!, here is my schedule for this sem:
= Tuesday (7AM-7PM, plus break of 4.5 hours)
= Wednesday (that is today, 10AM-1PM)
=
Friday (7AM-2:30 PM, plus break of 1.5 hours)
= Saturday (7AM-8:30 PM, plus break of 4.5 hours).
I'm stating my schedule so that if ever you see me wandering around during these days, online on Facebook, or some other sort, you can have no fear whatever of reprimanding me.

~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week to the following:
Nov. 10: Robin Paulo Salanga, Ephraim de Leon
Nov. 11: Manuel Peredo III
Nov. 12: Khristian Mayrer Cruz
Nov. 15: Edward John Torrefiel

May God continue to bless you, your families, and all your dreams and aspirations in life!

~ Kudos to you, my dear reader! May God bless you and your plans in life. Thank you for patronizing my blogposts here on JEM@ Blogger, One with You...

BïTZëëlöG_111010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment